CDPE, E-Pro, GRI, ABR,
License #: 105993
After attending Georgia Tech, this almost-native Atlantan went straight into real estate. Now, 37 years later, Deborah still loves watching the constantly changing landscape of both the city and the real estate business. She brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling residential and commercial real estate throughout the metro Atlanta market.
Although truly a “people person”, the negotiation is Deborah’s claim to fame. As an agent who’s an expert in this local area, Deborah is also a self-professed “computer geekoid.” Her database is up to 15,000 and growing. She has legions of followers within social media as well/ Most of her sales are through her own database. But, she loves the business, teaches (for free) and is always ready to answer questions. She is an agent who cares, is ahead of the technology curve, and is totally knowledgeable about Atlanta.
- Atlanta Board of Realtors (ABR)
- National Board of Realtors
- Commercial Board of Realtors
- Association of Georgia Real Estate Exchangers
- Atlanta REIA (Real Estate Investors Association)
- (1977-1980) Georgia Institute of Real Estate
- (1980-1982) Georgia State University: Business
- (1981) Atlanta Institute of Real Estate: License Law,
- (1987) Broker License Course
- (1993-1994) Real Estate Institute for GRI designation
- (1996) Investing in Single Family Homes
- (1994-1995) Fannie Mae (FNMA) Listing Course, RELO Relocation Specialist for RRS designation
- (2002) Certified Relocation Counselor for CRC designation
- (2003) E-Pro designation, Specialist in Internet Real Estate Marketing (less than 200 members in Georgia)
- Plus over 100 additional Real Estate Education Courses
- (2001-Present) Associate Broker: Keller Williams Realty
- (1991-2000) Associate Broker: Metro Brokers Better Homes and Gardens
- (1987-Present) Broker/Owner: Realpro, Inc.
- (1982-1987) Real Estate Sales & Auctions: Harris Auction Service, Ltd.
- (1992-2000) Relocation Specialist (Limited Team)
- (1981-1982) Real Estate Sales: Coldwell Banker Honors
- 2008-Top Commercial Agent Georgia
- 2002, 2003 Top Recruiting Agent Keller Williams Realty Southeast Region
- 2002- Atlanta Board of Realtors Phoenix Award (10+ years of being a Million Dollar Producer)
- (1994-Present) Lifetime Member: Atlanta Board of Realtors
- (1994) Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI Designation)
- (1995) Relocation Real Estate Specialist (RRS Designation)
- (1998) Residential Marketing Master (RMM) & Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR Designation)
KW Commercial is committed to excellence.
KW Commercial, the commercial real estate arm of Keller Williams Realty, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, is no stranger to success. Our commercial team consists of the most knowledgeable, results-driven brokers, backed by the most innovative and scalable technology the commercial real estate industry has to offer.
Our KW Commercial agents and brokers are held to the highest standard of business to exceed your needs. When you work with a KW Commercial broker, you aren’t just hiring any broker: you’re hiring a vast network of dedicated real estate professionals. That’s our commitment to you.
Keller Williams Realty was co-founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living for its associates. Today, Keller Williams is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, with approximately 134,000 associates in over 770 offices around the world.
In addition to exponential growth, Keller Williams continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders and provides clients with unrivaled real estate service.